- Asian Style Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Thai Combo Massage
- 4 Hands Massage
- Asian Fusion Combo Massage
FOUR HANDS MASSAGE
Four Hands MassageIn a four-hands massage, two therapists work on one client, often using synchronized moves. A four-hands massage can be like experiencing two full body massages at the same time. Good massage therapists will use the client’s body as a form of canvas onto which they choreograph slow, detailed moves of varying paces and pressures. There are a number of different styles of four-hand massage. Four-hand massage is generally more expensive than other forms of massage, since two therapists must be compensated for their time and skill. Not all spas offer this service.
When two therapists and four hands hit your body, your mind reacts differently. At first you might find yourself trying to keep track of the therapists, where each one is and what each one is doing, struggling to keep it all in a very logical order in your head. But very quickly your brain realizes it’s not sure who is doing what, and gives up control. This is a powerful treatment for anyone who has a hard time letting go during treatments.
- The greater intensity of the simultaneous massage movements enhances blood circulation and the relaxation of tense muscles is increased.
- Healing for our minds as well as our bodies. Having an extra pair of hands do some bodywork can create a different sensation in our minds. At first, our mind tries to figure out who is doing which motions but as time goes on, we start to let go and give our minds a rest, allowing our bodies to drift into a deeply relaxed state. A four-hand massage is perfect for the overworked clients that need lots of TLC.
- Two massage therapists for double the therapy.
- Greatly reduces muscle tension and muscle pain.
- The synchronized technique induces great relaxation.